Indiana Economic Development Corp
INDIANAPOLIS | School corporations can each seek up to $50,000 in matching state funds to hire local police as school resource officers under a new law signed Tuesday by Republican Gov. Mike Pence.
Indiana is the best place to do business in the Midwest and the fifth-best nationwide according to a survey by Chief Executive magazine of more than 500 chief executives.
Steel mill contractor Indiana Flame Service plans to spend $14 million to upgrade technology and equipment at its Burns Harbor and Gary operations and create 24 new jobs in Northwest Indiana by 2015, the state's economic development agency said Friday.
The Northwest Indiana Forum on Thursday hosted the first Opportunity Indiana Summit at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Rosemont to promote Northwest Indiana and the state as a great place to locate, relocate or expand business operations.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Economic Development Corp., the state's commerce agency, has launched a new marketing campaign it hopes will draw attention to the many reasons why Indiana is a great place to do business.
GRIFFITH | Lake Forest, Ill.-based Pactiv confirmed that it will close its molded fiber plant here, but that it would complete the closure before the end of the year, according to a statement the company issued Wednesday.
GRIFFITH | Union officials and employees have been told that the Pactiv LLC Griffith manufacturing plant is closing this summer.
Follow The Times
Kovenz Memorial currently offers QR codes for placement on you…
Let us show you what we can do. Call today for an estimate!
The Best Kept Secret in Snow and Ice Management is Out!
We will bring your carpet back to life.
Learn about less invasive options. http://www.comhs.org/all_cl…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm