Indiana Excise Police
EAST CHICAGO | A 19-year-old man using his 37-year-old's father identification card to get into an East Chicago bar was among those cited early Sunday, Indiana Excise Police said.
SCHERERVILLE | Indiana State Excise police cited a Schererville bar with three charges Sunday related to more than $200,000 in illegal Super Bowl gambling by some 400 people, investigators announced.
GARY | Lake County and Indiana Excise police found synthetic marijuana in a local gas station while executing a search warrant Tuesday, officials said.
Looking at recent police news, you've got to wonder if there is anything safe out there any longer.
VALPARAISO | The Franklin House, which bills itself as the county's oldest pub dating back to 1857, faces allegations of selling alcohol and offering pull-tab gaming without valid permits.
Follow The Times
Time to take control of your life!
Overworked just keeping up with daily house maintenance?
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
Stop by Kensington Watch Services today at 146 North Main Stre…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm