Indiana Humanities Council
ARS Gallery opens photography and film exhibition, Doug Clark's documenting of "The I Am The Greatest" Project in Benton Harbor and Indianapolis' Kurt Vonnegut Memorial Library marks its second anniversary.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
Food for Thought, an engaging two-year program created by Indiana Humanities, recently took home the award for best humanities program at the National Humanities Conference in St. Petersburg, Fla.
HOBART | Crown Point's Beverley Topa has a great hairstyle considering how many hats she wears.
Follow The Times
We provide U-Haul rentals along with automotive services including:
We have been proudly serving Porter County Indiana with plumbi…
Contact Russell Tree Care today at 219-863-9953. We provide 24…
Call Stevenson & Fairchild OMS at (219) 462-9599 Valparais…
Need to settle an ESTATE? Call Bednar Auction Service for rea…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm