VALPARAISO | Political leaders and others will need to practice civility if America is to keep moving forward, former U.S. Rep. Lee Hamilton said Monday.
VALPARAISO – Porter County residents are invited to attend a special program event on February 4 presented by the Porter County Community Foundation and Indiana Humanities entitled “Civility Matters: Civility in Politics, Media and Business.” The program will feature a keynote by former Cong…
At 101 years old, the woman on the other end of the phone probably could have given me some good reasons for not voting. She could have said she has a hard time getting to the polls, or that she doesn't like the hassle of getting an absentee ballot. I certainly wouldn't have thought any less…
I have a challenge for you: Think of one aspect of life that doesn’t include competition.
Food for Thought, an engaging two-year program created by Indiana Humanities, recently took home the award for best humanities program at the National Humanities Conference in St. Petersburg, Fla.
Follow The Times
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Reg. $4.99ea. Now through 6/30. 219-365-0882 www.alsipnursery.…
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
Must be a valid, current offer. Please present coupon at …
customers 62 and over receive 10% off their total purchase! (E…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am