Indiana Legislative Services Agency
CROWN POINT | Lake officials insist it isn't their fault county government must borrow $15 million so it can spend beyond its means next year.
The assessed values of farmland for property taxes have been rising. Mostly this is because of increases in the "base rate" per acre of farmland. But now, another element of the assessment calculation, the "soil productivity factors," might rise as well.
Follow The Times
Call S.T.A. Construction today!
Our expertise can definitely help you. 219-932-5818
1/2 price tickets to WHAT A GLORIOUS FEELING (behind-the-scenes during the making of SINGIN' IN THE RAIN) 5/24 & 5/25.
Contact Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. today at 219-980-0882. …
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm