Indiana Open Door Law
INDIANAPOLIS | The personal and political hostility that has, at times, disrupted and distracted the State Board of Education over the past nine months could hit a new high next week.
INDIANAPOLIS | Marion Circuit Judge Louis Rosenberg will hear oral arguments Nov. 5 on whether to throw out Glenda Ritz's lawsuit against the State Board of Education.
INDIANAPOLIS | The lawsuit filed Tuesday by State Superintendent Glenda Ritz against the members of the State Board of Education appears headed for a quick dismissal.
A Plainfield-based nonprofit held a meeting Thursday featuring two local school superintendents coaching others on how to hold successful referenda.
Follow The Times
- 1 Fatal shooting at church parking lot in Griffith
- 2 Highland cops arrest 27 at underage drinking party
- 3 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
- 4 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 5 Rape charge may have triggered domestic homicide
with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit.
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding! mention offer nwicamera call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding!
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
LOCAL Full Service Jeweler! Ready-to-wear jewelry, custom mad…
Who should get the Democratic nomination for Calumet Township trustee?