Indiana Public Defender Council
INDIANAPOLIS | Former Gov. Mitch Daniels may have been the loudest voice calling for the type of criminal sentencing reform legislation that was approved by a state House committee last week, but it was his sister, Deborah Daniels, a former U.S. attorney and U.S. assistant attorney general, …
A recent Indiana Department of Correction report shows Lake, Porter and LaPorte counties are to be commended for their community corrections programs. We concur.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
One coupon per customer, per service.
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
Stop in today and easily find the right tires for your car, tr…
Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possib…
There are a lot of opinions when it comes to instruments, but Puzon's will help you make the right choice. It's tradition!
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?