Indiana Softball State Tournament
INDIANAPOLIS | She didn’t know it before, but Andrean coach Brooke Baker-Runyon became the first person to play in a softball state championship game and also coach in one.
The 59ers proved themselves early, scoring six runs in the first inning and never looking back, defeating Edgewood 9-2 at Ben Davis High School to win their third softball state championship in school history.
MERRILLVILLE | Maddi Lesch didn't understand the gesture her coach was making during the middle of her at-bat April 21 against Hanover Central.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
St John Pool Center is a dealer of Hayward pool products.
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Heating your pool is a wise investment as it increases its val…
We invite you to experience the new Briar Ridge.
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?