Indiana University Health Starke Hospital
KNOX | Jared Beasley has been named Interim President of Indiana University Health Starke Hospital as standing President, David Hyatt, announces his transfer to a new position at Jay County Hospital in Portland, Ind.
KNOX | Guest speaker David Hyatt, president of Indiana University Health Starke Hospital, spoke to the membership of the Bass Lake Property Owners Association at its most recent meeting Nov. 10. Hyatt gave an overview of the progress made in medical care since IU Health La Porte Hospital lea…
Indiana University Health joins 16 other medical institutions, including Mayo Clinic and Johns Hopkins Hospital, on an honor roll of the top hospitals in the country.
CHESTERTON | An executive from Indiana University Health LaPorte will be the guest speaker at the Chesterton/Duneland Chamber of Commerce lunch meeting at 11:30 a.m. May 25 at the Hilton Garden Inn, 501 Gateway.
Follow The Times
Not to be applied toward account balances or dental servi…
Contact Richard P. Busse Attorney at Law for a free consultat…
Graduation parties are just around the corner. Call to order today!
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm