Indiana University Public Policy Institute
A new website, launched with funding from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, gives Hoosiers a look at the state of their health.
The Indiana General Assembly should commemorate the 40th anniversary of the county income tax by streamlining the options and overhauling the distribution formula.
INDIANAPOLIS | A state budget think tank is urging Indiana lawmakers to consider streamlining and simplifying local income taxes.
At 3.4 percent, Indiana’s personal income tax is one of the nation’s lowest. A half dozen states, including Texas and Florida, don’t charge income tax at all; 41 states impose a rate higher than Indiana’s.
Follow The Times
Contact J & J Remodeling today at 219-769-3239 or 219-663-…
Mobile Users – Click to Call: (219) 996-2981
DeYoung's Design Center
Call Precise Accounting & Tax Service today at 219-845-54…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm