Indiana legislators seem to be racing toward handing over state tax money to the Terre Haute company that owns the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This has irony written all over it.
INDIANAPOLIS | Hustler magazine publisher Larry Flynt has offered $1 million cash to Republican U.S. Senate candidate Richard Mourdock if he can prove pregnancies caused by rape are "something that God intended to happen."
Before James Payne took over, the Indiana Department of Child Services was a troubled agency. It remains troubled. It's time for major changes.
INDIANAPOLIS | The identities of anonymous commenters on newspaper websites are not protected under Indiana's journalist Shield Law, and newspapers may be compelled to disclose them under certain circumstances, the Indiana Court of Appeals ruled Tuesday.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Court of Appeals seems likely to require disclosure of the names and identifying information of anonymous commenters who make defamatory statements on newspaper websites.
The online version of a newspaper is a double-edged sword, particularly for those of us who write our opinions for a living.
In the depths of the worst recession in decades, with nearly one in 10 Hoosiers out of work, Indiana's townships have continued to stash huge sums of taxpayers' money, much of it intended to help people in need.
Amid recession, and with property tax caps in place, cities and counties across Indiana have slashed essential services such as police and fire protection. Schools have laid off teachers, increased class sizes and dropped academic programs. Libraries have closed branches and reduced hours of…
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Follow The Times
(888) 539-1875 southlakeautomall.com
Asphalt adds an element of flexibility which is critical here …
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that provides …
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
Learn about less invasive options. http://www.comhs.org/all_cl…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am