- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Ingalls Advanced Orthopedic Institute
CROWN POINT | Franciscan St. Anthony Health hospital in Crown Point will offer its next Safe Sitter baby-sitting course from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. March 16 in the Marian Education Center, in the hospital at 1201 S. Main St.
Most of us take the health of our spine for granted . . . until something goes wrong. Luckily, there are ways to make sure your spine stays in tip-top condition throughout the years.
Follow The Times
Check out our markdowns here
Click here to enter!
Going Out of Town for Vacation? Your Pooch can have a STAY-Cation at Sittin' Pretty! No Kennels Here, We Offer Cage Free Boarding Experience! Call Today!
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
On October 17th we'll put a spell on you! Enjoy this Halloween…
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?