Here in the exhibition kitchen at the Taste of Belgium, Jean-François Flechet's restaurant located in Over the Rhine, the historic German neighborhood of downtown Cincinnati, kitchen staff pour thin batter over crepe makers.
Here’s what I learned about Buddy Valastro, aka the Cake Boss: The first is that he’s warm and witty, the second he can whip up a multi-course dinner in an amazingly short period of time and the third is he doesn’t measure.
Maple Sugar Time, March 3 and 4 and March 10 and 11 at Chellberg Farm, Highway 20 and Mineral Springs Rd. in Porter.
The Harbert Business Association wants you to come as you are or come as a star to celebrate the 84th Annual Academy Awards.
Time for an Italian Fat Tuesday, last night of Mardi Gras for 2 1/2 hours at a favorite Shore bistro beginning at 7 p.m.
Follow The Times
FOR 10K-14K-18K PLATINUM Call 924-3555
Come visit us at The Comfy Couch Today!
Call Secret's Loving Care Adult Day Service @ 219-201-1451
Flamingos Available to fill your yard!
Call Stevenson & Fairchild OMS at (219) 462-9599 Valparais…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm