In 2013, why not focus on one health change you'll enjoy sticking to: getting more sleep.
We were lucky when my mom, then 94, decided all on her own not to drive anymore because her eyesight was so poor. But it was more difficult a year later when I looked in her pill box where she organized her medicine by day and discovered mistakes.
Follow The Times
Stop by and check out our in store specials 20-40% off for a limited time on stunning fashion jewelry!
at Brad's Designs and Jewelry! 219-663-5801.
Tiny Tiger classes are for ages 4-7.
Call 322-2700 or 769-1976 for more details. www.albertsjewelers.com
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 3 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am