Institute On Taxation And Economic Policy
From all indications, Gov.-elect Mike Pence's 10 percent tax cut plan is dead in the water in the General Assembly. A governor's policies aren't necessary legislators' views.
INDIANAPOLIS | Republican Gov.-elect Mike Pence is standing by his proposal to cut Indiana's income tax rate, despite a nonpartisan study showing most taxpayers would get back less than $100 and a new poll showing most Hoosiers oppose Pence's plan.
At 3.4 percent, Indiana’s personal income tax is one of the nation’s lowest. A half dozen states, including Texas and Florida, don’t charge income tax at all; 41 states impose a rate higher than Indiana’s.
Follow The Times
Our desire is for you to see our beautiful new homes with floo…
Hello Dolly - June 14-16, 21-23, 28-30 Adults $21, Seniors (55+) $18, Military/Students (with valid ID) $18, Contact Box Office for Group Rates.
- The Matchmaker finally meets her Match! 219-948-5137
Get a FREE Honeywell Humidifier with the purchase of any new H…
Overworked just keeping up with daily house maintenance?
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
Is John Clark worth the money the Gary/Chicago International Airport Authority is spending on him?
- LIVE: RailCats morning game vs. WichitaMay 22, 2013 10:45 am
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the seasonMay 21, 2013 10:45 am
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason beginsMay 21, 2013 8:36 am
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm