- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Currently, some researchers are hypothesizing that our lifestyles of saturated fats, too many sweets and overlarge portions of food may be one of the reasons why we’re seeing an explosion of Alzheimer's.
Follow The Times
Vegan Rawfoods Detoxification
Drive away in the perfect car in 4 easy steps:
"Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken" Your Wedding, Your Style. Call us today for more information 219-663-3900
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
One coupon per customer, per service.
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?