These next two years are important years in health care, with several provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act taking effect.
A movement spreading across Illinois is creating a health care revolution for refugees from countries including Burma, Bhutan and Iraq.
Officials in Lake and Porter counties are looking at the cost of health insurance and trying to figure out how to solve the looming problems. A mirror might help, but it isn't the only answer.
There was a woman at Kokomo's Republican headquarters last August who charged Senate candidate Dan Coats with a mission: "I urge you to start out by repealing all the major legislation from this session. Obviously Obama will veto, and it will be sustained, but take the vote."
PORTAGE | The Portage Board of Works approved a change to insurance coverage Monday for employees who have take home vehicles.
Follow The Times
Whether you are buying or selling a home, we will be happy to …
Prom Season Is Here. Your Smile Should Look Its Best. Call About Our Zoom Tooth Whitening Procedure Now.
Get the dazzling white smile you’ve always wanted. Call Today…
When you come to Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation, you will r…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm