CHICAGO | The nation’s improved economy and the sales of Police Interceptors has the Ford Chicago Assembly plant working at maximum capacity.
CHICAGO | Production of Ford Motor Co.'s flagship "Protect and Serve" vehicle has started, and it soon may be on a street near you. The Police Interceptor replaced the Crown Victoria police car when the Chicago Assembly Plant began producing the vehicle in January.
Ford Motor Co. said it could add a third shift at the Chicago Assembly Plant as part of a commitment to add 5,750 new jobs companywide following a tentative contract agreement reached last week with the United Auto Workers.
Ford Motor Co. said it could add a third shift at the Chicago Assembly Plant as part of a commitment to add 5,750 new jobs companywide following a tentative contract agreement reached Tuesday with the United Auto Workers.
Follow The Times
Save $1,000 On Vinyl Replacement Windows Installed by Midwest Remodeling, Windows & Doors. Call Now!!
Now is the time to save BIG money on vinyl replacement windows
Our mission at Dutch Pet Motel is to treat all pets with love …
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that provides …
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am