Valparaiso's new interchange at Ind. 49 and County 400 North/Vale Park Road overpass officially opened Nov. 21. At night, Valparaiso's name is lighted on the bridge.
State Sen. Ed Charbeneau, left, and Valparaiso Economic Development Director Matt Murphy look over the side of the newly opened 400 North overpass of IN 49 in Valparaiso on Wednesday.
The 400 North overpass of Ind. 49 officially opened at noon Wednesday in Valparaiso.
Valparaiso resident Stan Sienkowski rides his bike on a path over the 400 North overpass of Ind. 49 in Valparaiso. The overpass officially opened at noon Wednesday.
Valparaiso Mayor Jon Costas talks to INDOT Capital Program Director Angie Fegaras after a ceremony marking the opening of the 400 North overpass of Ind. 49 in Valparaiso.
Officials cut a ribbon marking the opening of the 400 North overpass of Ind. 49 in Valparaiso.
The first line of cars enters the southbound lane of Interstate 65 during the opening of the interchange at 109th Avenue on Sept. 30 in Crown Point.
Indiana Department of Transportation Commissioner Michael Cline addresses an audience gathered in September to mark the opening of the newest interchange at Interstate 65 and 109th Avenue.
Officials, from left, state Rep. Ed Soliday, Crown Point Mayor David Uran, Indiana Department of Transportation Commissioner Michael Cline and Mark Lopez, U.S. Rep. Pete Visclosky's chief of staff, take part in a ribbon-cutting ceremony Thursday to mark the opening of the newest interchange …
Indiana Department of Transportation Commissioner Michael Cline addresses the audience Thursday during a news conference to mark the opening of the newest interchange at Interstate 65 and 109th Avenue.
The first line of cars enters the southbound lane of Interstate 65 during the September opening of an interchange at 109th Avenue in Crown Point. The city is conducting a count on 109th to see the effect the new exchange has had on traffic volume.
Follow The Times
The daily fee at Secret's Loving Care is $65. This covers a mo…
Our Services Include:
Roofing, siding, insulation, windows, garages, and pole barns!
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
PLH Financial is locally owned and family operated.
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 3 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am