The importance of social media has been truly discussed ad nauseum.
HOBART | The School City of Hobart holds an Internet Safety Seminar for parents and students at 6 p.m. Feb. 21 at the high school theater, 2211 E. 10th St.
Professor Lori Andrews believes that very few of us, even those considering themselves Internet savvy, understand just how much information we give away about ourselves through social media every day.
At first glance, the title of Lori Andrews's latest book reads like a mystery — one where someone saw a crime committed and attempts to blackmail the culprit. But the premise of her book, "I Know Who You Are and I Saw What You Did: Social Networks and the Death of Privacy" (Free Press 2012, …
Follow The Times
We go above and beyond to find the right policy for you! Call …
You asked for it and here it is: The songs of one of the …
With over 30 years in the business, fully insured, licensed an…
Don’t wait. Stop in today. Its never too late to start workin…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm