- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
LANSING | The Village Board on Tuesday approved a redevelopment agreement that will provide about $200,000 in economic benefits to the developer of a restaurant near the proposed site for a Super Walmart store.
LANSING | An eight-year resident who has worked in both commercial and residential construction for much of his life will be hired as the village’s new building commissioner.
Follow The Times
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bank…
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?