Spring babies---piglets, kids, chicks, bunnies and calves---are out in force at the Critter Barn's Running of the Lambs in Zeeland and nearby Holland marks the start of summer's weekly Chef Series with the help of Seasoned Homes' Lia Peterson.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, …
The sun arrives just in time for opening day at the Chesterton European Market, Miller Bakery Cafe is humming with a solid Midwestern meat and fish menu and Colman's Mustard keeps calm and carries on at National Restaurant Show in Chicago this year.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Ed…
More signs of season as Miller Bakery opens for dinner and cocktails and Bell's craft brews takeover taproom at Bentwood Tavern beginning next Thursday.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
GARY | New owners of the shuttered Miller Bakery Cafe plan a grand opening in late March or early April after they spruce up of the iconic eatery at 555 Lake St. in the Miller Beach section.
Follow The Times
Join us for four classes before you decide which program is ri…
Our new Valparaiso Health Center is open! Physician offices, lab, advanced imaging, Immediate Care Center!
Time for teeth cleaning and whitening? Let us take care of you!!!
Time for teeth cleaning and whitening? Let us take care of you!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season3 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins5 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm