Talk about a wonderful use of re-purposing an aging vacant building. The long-abandoned Twardy’s Radiator Shop in Dyer is now a neighborhood bakery, Dessert Menu, that once inside gives you a feeling of being in an upscale pastry shop in the city with lots of French inspiration.
Follow The Times
Look Your Best This Holiday Season. Get a Free Chemistry Treatment w/ Purchase of a Cut & Color. Schedule Your Appointment Today!!
Hair Ego offers the best salon and spa services in Merrilville…
In need of vintage corvette restoration, Mickey's Car Barn is the answer, call us today we can ship it to our location!
We have enclosed trailers where we will come and get your Corv…
Business taxation can seem complicated and confusing, but the …
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 3 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?