- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
GRIFFITH | From the time his little sister Carrie Ann was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor until she died at age 7 in 2011, Jake Janik was her constant friend and companion.
Follow The Times
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
Heating your pool is a wise investment as it increases its val…
Visit techcu.org for details.
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?