James A. Shanahan
CROWN POINT | Lake County Council members said they are prepared to take a final vote Tuesday on borrowing $15.5 million next year to meet anticipated spending on the county jail, its roads and drainage waterways, and other services.
CROWN POINT | Lake County officials want to assure the public that county government can handle its debt — even though it already owes creditors more than $100 million and is about to borrow more.
Follow The Times
Call Pustai Heating and Cooling today at 219-924-5112. We have…
Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. Has The Experience You Want!
Call Midwest Accounting, LLC today at 219-845-8615. We have pr…
at Arthur Murray Indiana Dance Studio. Contact us at: 219-738-9041
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm