When Tim Kazurinsky and I, writers of the movie "About Last Night,” went to the Hollywood premier in 1986, it was kind of like the Academy Awards you see on TV.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Over 25 years of experience. Accepting NEW Patients. Participating with MetLife, Delta, and Guardian Networks at Dr. Daniel Bades office!
New Patient Special $99 includes exam, x-ray and treatment plan.
We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bank…
St John Pool Center is a dealer of Hayward pool products.
Heating your pool is a wise investment as it increases its val…
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?