- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
HAMMOND | Bishop Noll Institute celebrated its 12th annual Hall of Honor Induction ceremony on March 3. The Hall of Honor recognizes alumni and friends who have demonstrated outstanding service and leadership.
Follow The Times
Open weekends! http://bit.ly/R3jGMl
When the storms hit, We're there for you. 24 hr Emergency Tree Service. Call Russell's Tree Care. Serving Northwest Indiana.
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
Click here for more information!
Visit our website for more information!
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?