CROWN POINT | A 47-year-old man with multiple disabilities has been awarded one of the largest settlements in the state -- $12 million -- for irreversible injuries caused by being placed in a bath of scalding water by a home health care worker.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Let us take care of the special someone for a few hours!
Several basic flip or texting phones available at Clarity Wireless.
Visit our website to view the list of upcoming events througho…
Click here to see our website now!
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?