LAPORTE | A 20-year-old Chicago man apologized to the parents of 17-year-old Kevin Kennelly Jr. before he was sentenced Thursday for killing their son in 2011 with a punch in Long Beach.
LAPORTE | Prosecutors and the defense were close to striking a deal before a court hearing Friday in a case involving the 2011 death of a 17-year-old Chicago boy from a punch allegedly thrown by the defendant in Long Beach.
LAPORTE | A trial date is set in the case of a Chicago man accused of causing the 2011 death of a 17-year-old boy with a single punch to the head in Long Beach.
MICHIGAN CITY | A Chicago man was arraigned Thursday in connection with the July Fourth death of a 17-year-old boy in Long Beach.
Follow The Times
0% APR for 60 mo on 2013 F-150's. Ford Credit Financing OR up to $6,250 in Total Savings PLUS $1,000 Ford Credit Bonus Cash PLUS $1,000 Trade Assist
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
Call Stevenson & Fairchild OMS at (219) 462-9599 Valparais…
Wonder Years Learning Center is proud to share its commitment!
Call McMahon & Associates Certified Public Accountants, P.…
Robert Balash Trucking & Excavating
In Today's Paper
Should Indiana require ignition interlock devices to be installed upon conviction for drunken driving?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season21 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason beginsMay 21, 2013 8:36 am
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm