- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
James McCartney once again brought his show to the Windy City delivering a 90-minute concert starring tunes from his first full-length album "Me."
Sir Paul's son James McCartney is set to bring his show to Chicago's City Winery on Aug. 1. McCartney, who was last in the area for a performance in May at Schuba's in Chicago, is touring in support of his latest full-length album "Me." His tour has traveled to cities across the United State…
With strong vocals and an arsenal of both catchy and poignant tunes, James McCartney had no problem commanding center stage at Schubas in Chicago.
Fans who know and love James McCartney's famous dad's music may want to check out the compositions of the son when he brings his show to Chicago next week.
Follow The Times
Why are you putting off your remodeling project. Re'New Home C…
Stop in every week to check out new arrivals!
We believe in people before profits! We believe that by puttin…
Bad credit, divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, no problem! We c…