CROWN POINT | A Monday hearing in City Hall over the status of suspended police Sgt. James Poling is expected to include testimony from more than a dozen witnesses and could go on for several days.
CROWN POINT | A hearing that could last several days is anticipated to start March 11 for a Crown Point officer suspended from the Police Department earlier this month, City Attorney David Nicholls said.
CROWN POINT | A federal lawsuit filed Monday alleges Crown Point officials sought to have a veteran police officer fired over a challenge from the FOP about an appointee to the board of works.
Follow The Times
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
Is your sink leaking? Call Access A Plumber 24/7
Lawn Doctor’s Maintainer Care is designed to protect trees (le…
Visit our website for photos of our grounds http://www.dutchpe…
Starting at 6 weeks old, our infant rooms have been specially …
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am