- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
CROWN POINT | A Monday hearing in City Hall over the status of suspended police Sgt. James Poling is expected to include testimony from more than a dozen witnesses and could go on for several days.
CROWN POINT | A hearing that could last several days is anticipated to start March 11 for a Crown Point officer suspended from the Police Department earlier this month, City Attorney David Nicholls said.
CROWN POINT | A federal lawsuit filed Monday alleges Crown Point officials sought to have a veteran police officer fired over a challenge from the FOP about an appointee to the board of works.
Follow The Times
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
We provide discounts for seniors and also offer free estimates…
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?