James T. Moody
HAMMOND | Former Lake County Clerk Thomas Philpot was sentenced to 18 months in prison Thursday for stealing thousands of dollars in public child support incentive funds over which he had control.
HAMMOND | A U.S. District Court judge cleared the way for the fraud trial of Lake County Coroner Thomas Philpot to begin Monday.
The probe into the conduct of some Lake County Sheriff's Department officers apparently has expanded into the Lake County Drug Task Force.
The Senator seemed in a gloomy mood Thursday evening.
HAMMOND | Convicted former East Chicago engineering supervisor Jose Camacho is asking for a lighter sentence than the one sought by the government.
Follow The Times
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028 and vis…
You don't have to be treated bad to get a great deal. Com…
Pay for the removal of any dead or unhealthy tree, and we will…
Stop in to our showroom today and save 30%-50%-70% Off during …
The daily fee at Secret's Loving Care is $65. This covers a mo…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am