The Fourth of July always brings back memories of the Korean War for James Watkin, of Valparaiso.
Valparaiso's James Watkin spent nearly two years overseas in the Korean War, serving as radio repair and an MP in the U.S. Army.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Has a pipe burst under your sink, making a mess of your kitche…
Click here for our customer testimonials.
“Thanks for fulfilling our dream. We have the perfect home tha…
We are not quite ready to announce ALL of our new products and…
Sittin' Pretty can Turn that Unruly Pup Into a Companion Dog! Call Today to Hear About Obedience Training!(219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?