VALPARAISO | In January, James Youngjohn came to Valpariso's Utilities Board for relief from a $700 water bill allegedly caused by a tenant who turned water on a vacant apartment bathroom Youngjohn owns.
VALPARAISO | The Indiana State Department of Health filed suit hoping to force the owner of a mobile home park to correct an ongoing septic problem or dramatically reduce the number of lots.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
We are Schererville's Same Day Crown Experts
Dont forget to check out the Express Lunch -$9.95 11am-2:30pm Monday through Friday at Ciao Bella Ristorante!
Call or stop in today!
Visit www.circleautomotive.com for more offers or call 219-865…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?