CHICAGO | St. Francis de Sales is looking to make a name for itself in the athletic arenas and went out and got two big names to join its athletic staff.
St. Francis de Sales will name former Bulls first-round draft pick Jeff Sanders as its director of boys basketball operations, a source close to the school told the Times.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
With over 35 years in business, trust your pool installation a…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?