Denise DeClue is both excited and moved by news that some performances are already sold out for this month's relaunch of her partnership play with Columbia College Theatre Department's staging of "City on the Make."
Les Miserables returns to Chicago in November;Denise DeClue's "City on the Make," adapted from the works of Nelson Algren will be revived next month and Donna Blue Lachman stars as Rosa Luxemburg at Acorn.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore magazine.
Follow The Times
NITCO broadband runs on a dedicated line so you will not have …
Must be a valid, current offer. Please present coupon at …
Our mission is to make every purchase, sale, and refinance a p…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am