Candy Corn, a long time American treat
Gallistel Language Academy student David Rodriguez, right, and George Washington High School student Michael Mejia, far right, both students in After School Matters, help create a scaled down version of Cloud Gate at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago.
Gallistel Language Academy student David Rodriguez paints chocolate on a scaled-down version of Cloud Gate at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago.
After School Matters students create a scaled down version of Cloud Gate at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. The creation was done for the French Pastry School's annual 'For the Love of Chocolate' gala.
Follow The Times
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
Lawn Doctor’s Pest Control Services Help Eliminate:
Lawn Doctor’s Maintainer Care is designed to protect trees (le…
$3 off- Buy one meal and get $3 off the purchase of a second m…
Receive up to a 100$ value of tree trimming for free with the …
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am