INDIANAPOLIS | For the second time in less than a month, the Indiana Court of Appeals has declared it unconstitutional to require a Northwest Indiana man to register as a sex offender.
INDIANAPOLIS | A Hammond man convicted in 1987 of a sex crime in Illinois is not required to register as a sex offender in Indiana, because his Illinois conviction came before Indiana enacted its sex offender registration law in 1994, the state Court of Appeals ruled Thursday.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
219-440-0096 / www.meyerscompaniesinc.com/maintenance
Spring is coming Fast. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County now to schedule your Lawn Fertilization Program. Call 219-364-6300 now.
Call 219-364-6300 to schedule your FREE On-Site evaluation today.
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
St John Pool Center is a dealer of Hayward pool products.
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?