Jerome Jerry Scott
HAMMOND | An East Chicago man was sentenced Thursday to 2.5 years in prison for manufacturing more than $8,000 in counterfeit money.
HAMMOND | An East Chicago man was indicted Monday on one count of producing bogus $20, $50 and $100 bills.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Visit techcu.org for details.
Hosting a grad party but need more space? You can rent tables, chairs, and tents from POPO's Parties in the Valparaiso area! Call us today to reserve! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a large graduation party but don't have the …
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding! mention offer nwicamera call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding!
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?