- Scouting local girls swimming teams
- Quality offseason spurs great start for Chesterton senior swimmer, Iowa recruit Olivia Kabacinski
- Chesterton's Krause provides strength for swimming lineup
- Valparaiso senior Lamberson continues to push herself in the pool
- Valpo transfer Radosevich makes marks for Wheeler in the pool
- Valparaiso diver El-Naggar takes on new challenges and continues her success
- Chesterton wins 13th straight DAC meet girls swimming crown
- Chesterton's Wallar makes an impresssion in the breaststroke this season
MUNSTER | Three words were uttered by Chesterton on several different occasions on Thursday night -- new pool record.
HIGHLAND | Times No. 2 Munster coach Matt Pavlavich said his Seahorses were ready for the postseason.
When Munster’s Jillian Homans signed her letter of intent to swim at the University of Toledo last week, she had an understandable mix of emotions.
CROWN POINT | The third time was a charm for the Seahorses, as the Times No. 2 Munster won it's third-consecutive girls swimming sectional crown on the strength of eight first-place finishes.
Follow The Times
Something new for “Foodies” Join us for-Culinary Night at the CVPA on May 8 featuring gourmet cooking demonstration with wine pairings.
Stop at Bosak Honda to lease a new 2013 Civic LX for $99/ month for 24 months, $2999 Down.. Details here!
Lease a new 2013 Civic LX for $99.00 per month for 24 months, …
We professionally diagnose and repair furnaces, boilers, roof top units, air conditioners, humidifiers and air cleaners. Contact Air Tech Comfort Systems, Inc. today to schedule an appointment for a FREE ESTIMATE! (219) 663-9778
We are an authorized Warranty service provider for Goodman, Am…
Healthcare close 2 home & be in & out in hurry? Hessville Family Care Center's Immediate Care can help!
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding! mention offer nwicamera call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding!
Should Lake County join the Shared Ethics Advisory Commission?