The sculptures on display at Indiana University by Morton C. Bradley have elicited responses from viewers outside of the art strata according to IU Curator of Campus Art Sherry Rouse.
While a primary focus for many who attend the Hyde Park Jazz Festival is the music, festival director Kate Dumbleton also sees it as a way for attendees to explore the neighborhood’s rich architectural offerings.
Pat DiNizio – the Jersey-born and bred rocker who fronts The Smithereens and who penned such classic alt-rock foundation songs in the 1980s as “Blood And Roses,” “A Girl Like You,” “Behind The Wall of Sleep,” “Only A Memory” and “House We Used To Live In” – maintains a busy solo career while…
Follow The Times
The daily fee at Secret's Loving Care is $65. This covers a mo…
Not to be applied toward account balances or dental servi…
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 3 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am