- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
CROWN POINT | Lake County Commissioners Wednesday distributed a $1.2 million-dollar cornucopia of consultant and vendor contracts a week before Thanksgiving Day.
For reasons which will become apparent soon in a slightly different context I was lucky enough to attend a rehearsal of Gary Shakespeare's King Lear last week.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
CROWN POINT | Lake County Councilman Michael Repay, D-Hammond, took longtime financial consultant Jim Bennett to task Tuesday for failing to properly provide for payment of a $500,000 contract with the city of Gary related to E-911 dispatch services.
It's not totally surprising that the consolidation of the 911 emergency phone system is being held hostage to Lake County political considerations.
Follow The Times
Vegan Rawfoods Detoxification
Drive away in the perfect car in 4 easy steps:
"Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken" Your Wedding, Your Style. Call us today for more information 219-663-3900
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
One coupon per customer, per service.
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?