NEW CARLISLE | The Indiana State Fire Marshal's Office Thursday ruled the cause of an Aug. 4 blaze at K-Fex. Inc. near Hudson Lake in the northeast corner of LaPorte County fire was undetermined.
HOBART | Three middle school students set fire to an abandoned house then bragged about it through photos taken at the scene, police said.
The dry weather is sparking concerns about fireworks safety as the July 4 holiday approaches.
Follow The Times
- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Schultz funeral procession route details
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
Flex Equity Line just 1.99% APR for first 12-months! Turn your home’s equity into the cash you need.
Visit our website for details.
"Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken" We will accommodate any wedding from Simple to Elaborate. Call us today at 219-663-3900
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
When that next storm makes a mess of your trees and yard- call us!
Call Transitions Restoration at 219-359-4990 and take the first step towards the home makeover you have always wanted!
For a one stop shop on all your household remodel and repair n…
Do you think the Lake County Solid Waste Management District should pay its new director less than its former director?