A few problematic poll workers and a handful of disqualified absentee ballots were among the hiccups in Lake County's Election Day, county officials said.
Election officials intend to find out how several voting machines designated for a polling place in the Lake Hills subdivision of St. John Township ended up at Clark Middle School in St. John, an elections attorney said Tuesday.
HAMMOND | Sixth District Councilman Homero "Chico" Hinojosa survived an illegal election day attempt to portray him as the boss of a crime syndicate in Hammond's Hessville neighborhood.
Follow The Times
Cover the cost of the tree removal and we will do $100 worth o…
Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. Has The Experience You Want!
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Lawn Doctor’s Maintainer Care is designed to protect trees (le…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am