INDIANAPOLIS | A motorist parked illegally in a handicapped spot would face a minimum fine of $200 if legislation sponsored by state Sen. Ed Charbonneau, R-Valparaiso, becomes law.
Follow The Times
By appointment only!
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will help make this happen for you!
Fast-teks will come to your home or business
Whether you are buying or selling a home, we will be happy to …
We will beat ANY deal! Visit www.circleautomotive.com for more…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm