- 1 Fatal shooting at church parking lot in Griffith
- 2 Highland cops arrest 27 at underage drinking party
- 3 Rape charge may have triggered domestic homicide
- 4 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
- 5 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
CROWN POINT | Nearly three months after a student posted on Facebook the alleged threats a Lake Station teacher wrote on classroom chalkboard, prosecutors mull criminal charges against the man.
Lake County's judicial selection process is a model the rest of the state should follow. It is shameful that some of Lake County's judges are attempting to circumvent it.
Follow The Times
Briar Ridge Country Club offers a wide variety as well as a distinctly unique dining experience which will both tantalize and delight the sense.
Whether it be an elegant event in our formal dining room, a re…
219-440-0096 / www.meyerscompaniesinc.com/maintenance
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Who should get the Democratic nomination for Calumet Township trustee?