This week, state leaders euthanized the biggest, boldest Hoosier jobs proposal of the 2013 session of the Indiana General Assembly.
I'm not sure how to explain why three Great Lakes governors are actually arguing against tough controls on new invasive species. But that is just what happened in September.
Governors of Indiana, Ohio and Wisconsin sent a letter last week to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo asking him to not implement environmental rules they say will imperil Great Lakes shipping.
Republican governors of Indiana, Ohio and Wisconsin sent a letter to Democrat New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo asking him to not implement environmental rules they say will imperil Great Lakes shipping.
I could write a complete column about several items today, but a few lines will have to serve.
Follow The Times
Let us take care of the special someone for a few hours.
call 322-2700 or 769-1976
Update your floors and technology by choosing us! Now offering free IPod Shuffle, IPod Nano, or IPad Mini with a qualifying flooring purchase.
Call for details. 219-864-7100. flooringunlimited.net
Does your family have a birthday coming up?
Contact J & J Remodeling today at 219-769-3239 or 219-663-…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm