The Indiana General Assembly should commemorate the 40th anniversary of the county income tax by streamlining the options and overhauling the distribution formula.
INDIANAPOLIS | A state budget think tank is urging Indiana lawmakers to consider streamlining and simplifying local income taxes.
INDIANAPOLIS | With $2.15 billion in the bank, Indiana is the envy of states awash in red ink due to excessive spending or lackluster revenue.
CROWN POINT | Lake County officials will stay with the tradition of neighborhood polling places in the May 3 primary despite a new law promising savings and voter convenience.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
We offer a wide selection of pool accessories for your pool in…
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
We service and install fences of all types
We provide discounts for seniors and also offer free estimates…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?