VALPARAISO | Barbara Suarez objected Friday to the acceptance of a plea agreement that could result in just more than a year behind bars for the 27-year-old man responsible for burglarizing and reportedly setting fire to the Portage law office of her late husband.
PORTAGE | A Portage man was arrested Wednesday morning after allegedly taking shopping carts full of electronic equipment from a local store and then setting fire to the business.
Follow The Times
$20.00 Coupon for any service. Call today!
Spring will be here before you know it. Be ready to ride when …
Let us keep you safe. (888) 430-7119 www.frankiesauto…
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028 -- we …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm