HOBART | Hobart Fire Department Lt. Mark Slonaker will retain his rank but he will receive a five-day suspension and be on probation, the Fire Commission ruled Tuesday.
HOBART | Barber shop operator Shelly Gilliana testified Tuesday she contacted Fire Chief Brian Taylor because, she said, of disparaging comments she overheard Lt. Mark Slonaker had made about fellow firefighters.
Follow The Times
The Best Kept Secret in Snow and Ice Management is Out!
Stop by Kensington Watch Services today at 146 North Main Stre…
Now thru Monday May 20th! 219-465-0545 www.indiana-furniture.com
Whether you already have a drawing in hand or only an idea in …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm